Check if you entered your activation details correctly.
* Check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again.
* If you have PC/Laptop, etc. connected to same internet network check if you are not overloading your network with downloading or watching movies, etc… on these devices.
* Your Internet needs to be minimum 70 Mbit Download and 1 Mbit upload speed.
* Reboot your devices and wait for 30 sec before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems)
* Make sure you are connecting using a LAN (Ethernet) cable to devices and not via Wifi.
* If your network connection is no problem, please check whether your account is used on other devices.
* Check if the device/app/program got the latest software and firmware updates.
* Check the download speed on the actual device that is streaming our service, you may have 50mbs on your computer, but the device could be considerably slower, indicating a problem on your internal network.
* Check for any high processor demanding applications running in the background that can be stopped, this is very important for low-end devices.
* Try uninstalling and reinstalling your app/program, your activation will not be lost.